I don’t think it gets much better than this:
I’m all curled up with a Caribou tea, and a brand-spankin’ new BRIDES magazine, a notebook full of ideas and sunlight sifting through the shades.
The sun is leaving shadowy golden patterns on the carpet, as it filters through the blinds. It’s quite pretty. It’s also quite quiet. (aha) It’s a peaceful end-of-summer quiet though. No disturbances or loud cars, or music or anything. Just lots of wind and nature sounds.
I’m happy. (I rarely seem to take the time to document the happy feelings, but I do have my sky-high moments…like today; today was wonderful)It’s just been a blissful day. I spent most of my day with my Grandfather, a little shopping, a movie date, a lunch date, and a drive. :)
*sigh contented*
I should get back to my notebooking. It’s calling to me…
~Joellie
No comments:
Post a Comment