Friday, August 19, 2011

Hospital Fun:

So, I’m not feelin’ so hot.

I checked into the hospital around 2AM yesterday (sharp abdominal pains…so bad I couldn’t breathe)

After catscans, ultrasounds, and a LOT of poking and prodding, I found out I’ve got some sort of little growth or cyst that’s causing me pain.

I wasn’t happy, (that’s for sure) I gotta go back in 6-8 weeks for to check up on it. I might need to go into surgery to remove it if it doesn’t go away on it’s own.

#goodness,I’mscared

I got out of LakeWest hospital around 5PM yesterday. I had nausea and slept till 9PM, then was up till 11:30, then I’ve slept pretty well so far. I’m in mild pain now, just lying on the couch.

I feel so unproductive, and I’ve gotta figure out hospital bills. (How awfully grown up)  I’m not too terribly excited about hospital bills, but at least I know what’s wrong with me. Praise God!!!

Well, I’m falling asleep,

~Joellie

No comments: